Flax Associates offers education for organizations’ staff and boards of directors. Learn how to approach fundraising with strategy and partnership.
Learning is a continuous process. It is important for your leadership, staff, and Board to gain the needed knowledge and skills.
Step Up with Flax Associates: Customized Programs
Flax Associates provides non profit training programs customized to address each organization’s needs and circumstances.
- Maximize corporate sponsorship support
- Board engagement for fundraising success
- Recruitment and cultivation of Board members
- Fundraising outreach and strategy
- Messages that will resonate
We customize sessions and workshops for associations, charitable organizations, foundations, and other nonprofit organizations.
Lewis Flax is frequently requested to speak and present at conferences, meetings, webinars, and training programs of interest to the nonprofit community. He delivers engaging and interactive presentations that consistently receive rave reviews from the attendees.
To invite Lewis to speak at your event, please contact us.
Recent organizations and events include:
- American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
- ASAE & the Center Online Conference for Small Staff Association
- Association Trends
- Bisnow Breakfast Event
- Board Boot Camp
- Bridge Conference
- Center for Nonprofit Advancement
- Direct Marketing Association of Washington (DMAW)
- Foundation Center
- Fundraising 123 (Network for Good)
- Global Impact
- Maryland Nonprofits
- National Conference on Volunteering and Service
- Points of Light Institute
- Tidewater Community College and Academy for Nonprofit Excellence
- United Way
Lewis is a certified instructor for the Dale Carnegie sales course, is involved in training through the DC Chapter of the National Speakers Association, and has served as President of Capital Toastmasters 1 for multiple terms.